What Information Is Collected?
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way, such as via telephone, electronic mail, online or otherwise. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Contact Information:We collect and retain personal contact information that you submit to us voluntarily and this includes, but is not limited to, your name, mailing address, web address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Such contact information may be used, for example, to communicate with you when necessary with respect to transactions and services. Additionally, we may collect contact information provided to us during any correspondence relating to customer support or providing you with products and services.
- Demographic Information:Our website provider may collect and store anonymous demographic information (such as your zip code), and use this data to tailor your experience on our websites, provide content that you might be interested in, perform general improvements to our website, and display the content according to your preferences. Such demographic information may be shared with partners, market researchers and other third parties on an aggregate, non-personally identifiable basis. No personally identifiable information will be linked to such aggregated demographic information that is shared with third parties.
- Other Information:Our website provider collects and stores certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, servers track the type of web browser you are using and the page from which you link. Additionally, we log IP addresses (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet) in order to improve security, analyze trends and administer our website. Our website provider may track your movement within our website, the third-party website pages from which you were referred, access times and browser types. Our website provider uses this information to gauge the effectiveness of our website, track information for statistical purposes and to improve products and services. We will not share such information with partners, market researchers and other third parties on any basis. Our website provider may supplement the information you provide us by acquiring publicly or commercially available information as available in the public domain, for instance, to verify your address or to update your information.
- Cookies:The website may use “cookie” technology for such purposes as enhancing your online experience by making it easier for you to navigate through the website and making certain features work better. Cookies are text files which are commonly deposited by websites on a user’s hard drive when the user visits a website. The file identifies a user’s computer and can record the user’s preferences and other data about the user’s website visit. We do not extract information about individual users during this process. Your web browser may enable you to disable cookies, but please note that certain services may not function correctly without it and your experience on our website may be hindered.
How Personal Information Is Used
- Our Use:We receive and store any personal information you enter on our website or give to us voluntarily in any other way and, as permitted by law, may use it to contact you from time to time. We may contact you by telephone at the number your provided on registration, and may also send you information or offers from time to time to the postal address or email address we have on file. If you would prefer not to receive marketing communications from us, please email us at email@example.com.
- Personal information that we collect will be stored and processed in the United States, where it will be subject to the laws of that country.
- Disclosure Required by Law:We or our website provider may release account and other personal information when we are required to do so by law, court order, subpoena or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, in order to enforce agreements, or when we believe in good faith that disclosing this information is necessary or advisable, including for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our website provider or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, credit risk reduction or other similar purposes. We may retain your information in our files after you terminate all your services with us to resolve disputes, enforce an agreement, and to adhere to the technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of our website.